Learn about pessaries here – what they are, what they’re used for, what they look like, how they’re fitted, and more! Continue Reading
AJ in the Media
LISTEN: Angela James and Hannah Reilly discuss Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder in this recording from Triple J’s The Hookup.
LISTEN: Angela James, Hanna Reilly, Dr Anita Elias & Matty Silver discuss Vaginismus in this recording from Triple J’s The Hookup.
LISTEN: Angela James and Yumi Stynes discuss the Pelvic Flaw in All of Us in this recording from the ABC’s Ladies, We Need to Talk.
The first sign something was wrong was a ‘bulging’ in her vagina
In this article on kidspot.com.au Angela James discusses the importance of early diagnosis in treating pelvic trauma, especially as it pertains to birth-related injuries.
Angela James with Amy Dawes – Prolapse
In this Youtube video, Angela James talks to Amy Dawes from the Australasian Birth Trauma Association (ABTA) about “Non- surgical treatment options for pelvic organ prolapse, and and how being diagnosed with prolapse shouldn’t mean the end of you doing things you once loved’.
Running For Hamlin
In this article on hamlin.org.au, learn why Catherine Hamlin’s charity, Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia, is so close to our hearts.
- Kegel Exercises Reduce Urinary Incontinence in Women
- Getting to the Bottom of Faecal Incontinence
- Physiotherapists Cure Incontinence
- Regaining Control of an Overactive Bladder
- Top 4 Toilet Tips
- Good Bowel Habits
- Bedwetting Myths
- The Plug on Pessaries
- Food For Endo Management mammamia.com.au
- I Have IBS monashfodmap.com
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – pelvicpain.com.au
- Healthy Eating for Two – Jean Hailes
Pelvic Floor Resources
- Three Basic Principles to Improve Your Pelvic Floor
- Overactive Pelvic Floor Muscles
- The Pelvic Floor – How to Deepen Your Muscle Awareness
- The First Sign Something Was Wrong Was a ‘Bulging’ in her Vagina (kidspot.com.au)
- A Physio’s Guide to Pelvic Floor Exercises
- PGAD – Persistant Genital Arousal Disorder
- Coccyx Pain
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse (POP)
- Activating Your Inner Core
Pregnancy & Labour
- Post-Natal Pelvic Floor Muscle Training Program
- Physiotherapy Post-Natal Assessment
- Abdominal Muscle Separation
- Sleep Hygiene
- Hip Impingement
- Pain in the Neck
- Consistency is Key
- Fighting Cancer with Exercise
- Resist the Effects of Aging
- Heart Rate Variability – Why it’s Important and How to Train it
- Gluteal Tendinopathy
- The Mighty Gluteus Medius
- Improve Your Sitting Posture
- Runner’s Knee
- The importance of exercise in osteoporosis