We offer physiotherapy services tailored to your specific needs.
Our core services include the following:
- Complete injury assessment
- Diagnosis and explanation (including use of Real Time Ultrasound)
- Evidence based manual therapy
- Development of exercise programs to prevent the injury/symptoms reoccurring (exercise classes, Clinical Pilates, home programs, (Pink Pilates)
We specialise in lumbo-pelvic dysfunction, which includes:
- Low back or pelvic/SIJ pain/dysfunction
- Hip/groin pain
- Pregnancy related pain
- Pelvic floor dysfunction (including incontinence for women and men, and chronic pelvic pain)
- Sports related lumbo-pelvic dysfunction
Other conditions treated:
- Sporting injuries
- Acute or chronic foot or ankle injuries
- Shin pain
- Acute or chronic knee pain/injuries
- Muscle tears or strains
- Shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand injuries
- Rib joint dysfunction
- Mid back pain
- Neck pain and headaches
- Ergonomic injuries
We also make soft orthotics which we custom mould to fit you.
Our focus is on optimising performance through posture (alignment) and correct muscle activation patterns (stability and strength). Our team use evidence based therapy (including muscle energy techniques, trigger point therapy, mobilisation, dry needle therapy), combined with exercise rehabilitation. We treat a range of patients including elite athletes, to young children, men, women (including pre and post natal), and the elderly.
Whether you are rehabilitating from a previous injury, or looking to improve functional posture/performance, or a safe return to your chosen activity following an injury/pain, our physio's will work with you to achieve your goals by maximising the efficiency of your body.