The Pink Pilates program has been specifically designed to help women diagnosed with breast cancer regain their physical strength, improve their body confidence and incorporate exercise into their lifestyle.
Breast cancer research has found that exercise can help boost the immune system, limit weight gain from chemotherapy, ease treatment side effects, and contribute to an improved quality of life.
Pink Pilates is dedicated to helping women who are recovering from breast cancer surgery or treatment through the use of personalised health programs. These include a complementary blend of pilates, physiotherapy, massage, stretching and breathing techniques. We believe that this therapeutic combination addresses both the physical and emotional side effects of breast cancer.
The Pink Pilates programme is suitable for all women recovering from breast cancer and accommodates all levels of fitness. The programme consists of 10 sessions with a personal physiotherapist and each session is designed to suit the individual needs of each participant.
You can read more articles and services AJ PHYSIO had.
Pink Pilates at AJ PHYSIO aims to:
- Regain strength and mobility
- Enhance energy levels and ease muscular tension
- Re-strengthen muscles of the trunk and improve posture
- Improve self confidence and control
- Minimise weight gain
- Improve bone density
- Improve sleep and alleviate fatigue
- Enhance physical and mental well-being
- And above all, increase inner strength and boost the spirit